Further Information

Who can I contact for further information?
You can deepen questions or doubts about vaccinations by contacting your family doctor directly (Pediatrician of Free Choice and General Practitioner) or specialist: both, knowing your medical history, can provide you with advice on the specific usefulness of a vaccination. The staff of the vaccination services (doctors, health assistants, nurses) of your Health Protection Agency are also available to provide you with clear information, useful for deepening the topic.
On vaccinations intended for workers, the indication is also provided by the Occupational Doctor.